You should report the changes listed below to the Marketplace as soon as possible.
- Certain changes may qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period, allowing you to change plans outside Open Enrollment.
- The changes may affect the savings and coverage options you qualify for. See how your changes may change your savings.
Ready to report changes? Log in to your account.
Changes to report
- Changes to your expected income for the year
- Changes in health coverage:
o Someone in your household getting an offer of job-based insurance, even if they don’t enroll in it
o Someone in your household getting coverage from a public program like Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or Medicare
o Someone in your household losing coverage, like job-based coverage or Medicaid
- Changes to your household or individual members:
o Birth or adoption
o Placing a child for adoption or foster care
o Becoming pregnant
o Marriage or divorce
o A child on your plan turning 26
o Gaining or losing a dependent some other way
o Moving to a permanent address in your state.
- Note: Don’t update your application if you move out of state. See what to do when you move out of state.
- Corrections to name, date of birth, or Social Security number
- Changes in status:
o Change in disability status
o Change of tax filing status
o Change of citizenship or immigration status
o Change in status as an American Indian/Alaska Native or tribal member
o Incarceration or release from incarceration
For further information call: Eric Walters